Friday, January 5, 2007

Lessons in fisting

Before anything, I just want to say thanks to all the sweet bloggers who stopped by to comment on my first HNT pic. It made me feel very welcome in your little family! I'm already thinking of ideas for next week!

And now, back to our regularly scheduled blogging...

Earlier this week, I went out with a friend of mine who's sole purpose in my life, is fisting. It's what he loves, and amazingly enough, I enjoy it just as much. We went out for a beer and after about ten seconds, we both wanted each other. Now, let me stress the importance of safety when it comes to fisting. Gloves are ESSENTIAL and so is lube. I know it may seem shitty to have to wear a glove, but considering how many little tiny nano-rips you can make in a vagina with friction, I'd rather know that I'm not going to get anything that might be stuck under a finger nail in me...ugh! The idea makes me cringe. Anyhow!

He started with some pretty straight forward vaginal dialation with his fingers, working me up from one to 4. He then did something new, which was shockingly good, he put his two hands in me (8 fingers, no thumbs) and opened me by pushing his hands outwards. Then we moved to some straightforward fisting. The key to getting past the knuckles is to NOT rush this. I was in control over how deep he went inside me. Being on all fours helps as the fistee (lol) can lower herself on the fisters fist (duh!). Now this is when communication is the most important. There's a fine line between being on the edge of the most amazing orgasm in the world and painful rubbing of the knuckles against the bladder. This can result in pain in the long run. Now generally, I find that after that ginormous orgasm that I tend to achieve through fisting, I'm not good for anything, but my friend thought that ending on a good puss eating would be nice. He was right.

I guess that I just really hope that youz peeps try it out, get some gloves, some lube, unhook the phone and play away. It's fun and sometimes, it's a nice way to experiment with squirting.

Happy fisting to you all!

No comments: