Friday, January 12, 2007

Da Count #1

I got the idea to do this reading blog. I think it's always nice to put things into perspective. I guess that the thing that made me smile this week was an email from the crush. He and I were sending emails back and forth about how much we both wanted him to lick my boots clean and how he probably deserved to have a few parts of his anatomy slapped around...(hehe!) Anyhow, when I signed off, he sent me a little message that just made me smile. It brought me comfort and, being the sweetheart that I am, I decided that I was going to share this message with you all. **Warning** Now for those of you with a quick gag reflex when it comes to all things cute and mushy, I say avert your eyes while there's still time!

"nite sweety, i kiss your booted feet with love and respect!"

So there...Now go see who else has something good to tell you by clicking here!


No comments: