Thursday, January 25, 2007

One ring to rule them all…

I thought I'd show off a bit more skin this week. I'm not a very conservative person, but it's not easy trying to take all this pics by myself...I know that the crush, in the anticipation of his victory (see previous post for details) is looking forwards to snapping a couple of me in...let's call them "compromising positions". Anyhow...

(Now this pic, I really miss...!)

This weeks HNT showcases 2 really different parts of me. Uno, the ring. The ring was a gift from my grandmother who passed away when I was 11. I met her twice, once when I was 5, when we went to Guinea, and once when I was 7 when she came to Montreal. It was the only time she'd ever been on a plane. She was 92. She and I never understood one another, mainly because we spoke different languages, but we connected. She gave this ring to my mother before she left Montreal (last time I saw her) and told her to give it to me on my 21st birthday. I've only had it for close to 2 years, but this ring means the world to me. Makes me feel...grown up. I just hope that one day - though far away - I'll have a daughter to whom I'll be able to pass it on.

The second part of me is the boob. Yes I know...it's pretty straight forward right? I mean it's a tit! But the breast is so symbolic and beautiful in my opinion. It conforts, feeds and provides tons of pleasure! :-) My breast bare scars (tiny ones) because when I was 19, I had a breast reduction. I'm very happy with my breasts now, granted it's not easy for breast bondage, but Buddha knows, they'still quite plentiful if you ask me! I think that if you ask the men I've been with post-op, they're all quite pleased with my girls! There's only one person out there who tries to makes me feel guilty for making them smaller. He knows who he is...and one day...I'll have him tied up, and he will pay! Muhahahahahahahaha!

Right...well, I thought I'd type up a super naughty HNT...I guess this just ends up being more of an ode to my femininity and you know what? I like that!

On second thought, I hadn't noticed, but you can see a bit of my sternum piercing in this pic...maybe I am showing off my more subtle naughtiness...*grin*

Now go see who else is getting naked by clicking here!

1 comment:

Cain said...

Well. Thanks for the visit. I'm changes spaces. You'll have to check my "profile page"...

(a new home for me!)

I'll put you in my links, miss. Welcome back. :)

xx,BB (aka:cain.)