Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tied up…

Oh how I wish I were making bondage references...*sigh* but since school has started again, I've been running around like a chicken with no head. It's kind of a pain in the ass since all I want right now is to have some time to get away from real life and spend some time with the crush. Now that I've gotten rid of the Cancer Cock (he was 2 timing me and not telling me...not good when we're supposed to be honest about if we're sleeping with other people). I hate feeling like someone is playing behind my back. I'm a pretty simple lady, I don't mind if we just screw one another in the biblical sense, but I don't want him fucking with my mind, telling me that he's depressive one minute and the next telling me that he's sort of dating some chick and then, having the balls to tell me that even if he had a new girlfriend, that he'd want to still sleep with me. I walked away very satisfied and still possesing all of my dignity after telling him that I'm not his consolation prize.

On the crush front, everything is going well although I'm starting to lower my expectations. I just don't want to get hurt. He and I have made a bet, he thinks that he can kick my ass, and I think he can't. We've wagered 2 TPE (total power exchange) weekends, the winner gets to be Dom. Okay, honnestly, the man is 6'4 and weighs 280 lbs... I know I'm getting my ass kicked...which I don't necessarily mind (tee-hee!). Anyhow, sadly, because of a congress this weekend, this whole ordeal may have to wait another week (yet again). *sob*

So that's all I've got for now, I'll be back soon!

No comments: