Thursday, January 4, 2007

My first HNT

I thought that I'd be hit with a stroke of genius for my first HNT on this blog. Apparently not... I think that every girl who's had her hands on a camera has, at some point, taken a picture of her feet. I always wondered why... Now, being into the whole BDSM thing, I have found that feet can be quite an object of lust and desire, but I've never really understood. Sure, I've enjoyed seeing a man lick my boots, but foot worship isn't really my thing I guess. The one great thing about feet and being Domme...foot massages. I enjoy them terribly! I once went through a summer of getting pedicures once a week. Man did I feel sexy then! Ok, ok, I still feel sexy, but for different reasons.

(This pic is currentl on vacation and will be back soon!)

Anyhow, I guess that I've now broken the ice and that there will be many HNT's to follow!

Happy HNT! Click here to see who else is showing off!

No comments: