Wednesday, December 20, 2006

And so we begin

I decided to start this blog because I was having some man-issues that I couldn't talk about elsewhere. You'll know me as Miss, I'm a stressed out girl who's learning how to relax and enjoy life one thing at a time. I was in a long term relationship and have been single for 6 months. During those past months, I've screwed every guy that I could, I like to call it fucking with a vengeance... The only thing is that now, I'm starting to want to expand my horizons a little on the relationship front. Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with me in the sense that I'm not a dog, I'm a relatively pretty woman. Apparently, the cincher when it comes to me, is that I'm intimidating. I think that's all a load of bull crap...but that's MY opinion. Anyhow, men seem to flock away from me so, I've taken to meeting guys online. Yes, I know, it's as pathetic as it sounds... I consider this like an experiment, it's like my dating training wheels. Oh yeah...the only issue though is that I'm a part time S & M-er so that narrows my "manfield" even more. I get a bunch of guys who want me to hurt them in all sorts of ways who want to be around me. I'd totally do it more if I wasn't interested in meeting someone whom I could develop something with.

Now for the story that got me in this blogging predicament...I met this man online. He seemed great for me although a little older. We met up, I was going to top him, ended up being the opposite that happened. It was amazing as I hadn't been dominated in quite a while and whilst I love flogging a man, sometimes it's nice to just go off into sub-land. Anyhow, I had a blast and a half but now I don't know if he wants to see me again. We're still messaging but he seems much less interested...I don't know...He's answering messages and all but I don't know if I should just directly go and ask him if he's still interested considering this isn't a fixed thing just yet...*sigh* what to do? what to do? I thought about not sending him a message until he sends me one but that feels silly...and I hate stressing out over this one guy. I guess it means that I really like him. I don't know what to do...HELP!

No comments: