Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Wow…I’m lauging at myself

I can't believe that I posted while completly drunk...it's a little pathetic...Meh, it's the holidays, being stupid is permitted. I'm kinda mad at myself about the whole fucking-my-best-friends-little-brother thing though...We were drunk, which is not an excuse, but it's really nice to flirt and not give 2 shits about the consequences. It's one of those feel good things. I actually didn't do much, he kept looking over and giving me the "look". Then during martinis the footsie started (what is this high school?). Then we all watched a movie during which I don't think the whole touche-pipi thing went unnoticed. We were all REALLY drunk though...who knows...same thing happened last time too. Anyhow, the fourth person left, best friend decided she was too drunk to stand and went to bed. I went out for a smoke and went to crash on her couch for a couple of hours to sober up a little. Didn't sober up...was pounced on...anyhow...can't wait to see if this'll repeat itself again...hmmm...

No comments: