Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Insert crazy swearing here…

I'm such a douchebag. That's all I can say, I think. Me=douchebag. I had a really bad day. Ended up flipping out and almost crying (which I hate). I called the crush to wish him a Merry Christmas. I think one of his friends answered and said that he thought I had a wrong number. This came after a series of developments which made me believe that it's a government plot for me to have the shittiest day. So now, there'll probably be no second thing with the crush which means that I go back to wallowing. Man it sucks to be me.

Now I know that the one person who might read this is probably rolling his eyes at my patheticism. To him, I say...Yes I know...how am I supposed to be a credible Domme if I act like a girl right? Well...I am a girl. I have good days and bad days. Around this time of year, with the year I've had, I'm allowed to be a little weak and want to sink down into subness again. I seem to have that need when I'm feeling down, to just sink back into being a sub and being controled and at someone's mercy. I think that's why the crush is a crush, he managed to make me feel small, safe, beatiful and frustrated all at once. It's hard to not want that more than once...It definetly helped that he towered over me and was strong enough to hold me down with one hand. *sigh* I want that again...

No comments: