Saturday, December 23, 2006

I can’t wait til the fucking holidays are over

Sounds like I'm a little high strung doesn't it? I'm just tired of walking around town and seeing people make out on street corners and all the love stuff on tv. I've just taken on this No Love Policy, maybe that's why I'm bitter. My best friends boyfriend implemented this last summer. His was supposed to last 2 years...dogshit of course. I'm giving myself til the holidays 2007 to be single. I'm just not ready... Granted I could make an exception if ever there was an absolutely amazing, lovely,...(all sorts of good adjectives)... I know that this is going to be good for me. I'll be able to just concentrate on me for a year. I want to be able to just...have fun without and strings. I think I'll make it official, the No Love Policy will take effect on the 1st of january 2007. Yeah...

No comments: